Join us at UNC Children's for a special Doughnut Day! We'll be celebrating the Krispy Kreme Challenge with our friends at UNC Children's, selling brand new race merchandise, registering individuals for the race, and more!
- Bring a photo ID or a picture of an ID for all the runners whose bibs you are picking up.
- Bibs and race shirts will be available at separate tables for pick-up.
- You will receive one race bib with a timing chip on the back and a 2018 race shirt per runner registered.
- When picking up your bib, you must know your bib number. You can find your bib number here. Bib numbers will not be available until the week of the race.
- There will be a separate table for registration transfers. If you need to transfer a registration and the original registrant is not present at the Expo, you must have written and signed consent.
- Parking for the Expo is available at Coliseum Parking Deck.
Come out for food, friends, and fun - all to raise money for the UNC Children's Hospital!